Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th.... Ooooohhhhhh

Today was a pretty good day, I must say! (and I rhyme!)

Although I worked... I did enjoy the day and felt like I got a lot accomplished.  Afterward I came home and did some homework.  Beka came in and wanted to make her friend, Rhea in Montana, a friendship bracelet.  So we gathered up supplies and had a blast trying to show her how to make a pattern.  Part way through, she leaned over and gave me a kiss and said, "I love you, Mama.  You are the best ever!"  :)  Lexi came home a bit later and got her going on one.....

... .then it was house looking time for Ang and Dwayne.  The first one had such a bad black mold problem that me and the realtor had sore throats and I was coughing like crazy.  I'll be surprised if anyone buys it.  The second house I really, really liked.  It's not a lot of fun looking at homes for others, though.  There is a lot of things I might like that she might and vice versa.....

After all that, My Love and I went to dinner at the Olive Garden and then went to see Titanic in 3D.  It was sold out.  The teens next to us were so rude w/ their texting.  Keenan said something to them and later I did.  That was frustrating.

He's headed home.... and I am fixin' to go get some sleep.  I have a long, long day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment