Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today was a day that left me feeling just kinda "yuck".  Nothing great about it.  I woke up exhausted, as I always do nowadays.  Took Beka to school and then Lexi.  Our Thursday morning tradition.  Then it was off to school.  Only to be disappointed in A&P and then terribly discouraged in Algebra.  From there I rushed home and got Beka to rush to get Lexi and then get over to Ocean Springs.  It was movement through a medium of.... gelled up "life".  I still kinda feel just "ugh"ish.  And I hate to feel that way.

Yet it occurs to me....  I did wake up this morning.  As exhausted as I was, God did keep me safe on the roads.... even with all that driving involved.  I do have an A so far in A&P and I did get a B on my Algebra test.

Today was harder to muddle through the gel.... I like it when the day is more of a breeze you catch or a free-flowing lazy river that takes you along happily....

... .but hey... the gel is good too.  Without it, I might not appreciate the days of the other.....


No comments:

Post a Comment